The pilgrimage place Kremesnik is located at Ceskomoravska Vrchovina, 9kilometres southeastward of Pelhrimov. In 18th century the Baroque church on the hill top (765m) grew. Around it, from tree sides, cloisters with two chapels was built. The Stations of the Cross led to the peak. The Baroque chapel from 1689 (renewed before the World War II.) guards a spring with a curative water. This water flow through a silver ore and is a slightly radioactive. Approximately 400meters from the church a steel outlook tower has been built (open to public) offering many magnificent views of all directions.